SEO Coaching & Consulting
If you’re looking for custom SEO consulting services, I provide a handful of tailored consulting programs and SEO support. Below outlines some of the basic consulting and SEO coaching packages that I offer to websites and brand teams.
If you’re not sure what’s the best fit for your website, please feel free to shoot me an email!
Best for individuals and teams looking for SEO guidance and advising.
How does 1:1 SEO Coaching work?
- Unlimited email support (within office hours, 48-business hour turnaround), includes review and feedback on email questions and general SEO situations
- Access to my client portal of best practice training materials, including content creation, technical SEO, and general SEO best practices
- 1:1 1-hour (or 2x 30-minutes) monthly meeting to discuss, brainstorm and troubleshoot SEO questions, performance, and strategy
- Initial 3-month commitment then month-to-month with a 30-day cancellation
Book a free consultation call below to discuss SEO Coaching for you and your website!BOOK NOW!
Best for websites and brands looking for an SEO strategy and plan of key SEO opportunities.
What does an SEO Strategy look like?
- General SEO strategy that includes a review of top priorities for SEO improvement including a technical SEO review, content development opportunities, and link building recommendations.
- The SEO strategy is designed to provide the most important recommendations for a website based on its current configuration, competitive market, and overall site opportunities.
- Since the SEO strategy is customized, it will include a variety of action items based on priority. Generally, it will include a website crawl and a high-level review of on-site and off-site SEO opportunities, competitive analysis, content, and keyword analysis.
Book a free consultation call below to discuss an SEO Strategy for your website!BOOK NOW!
In-house SEO Training
Best for brands who want to invest in SEO education across internal teams.
How does in-house SEO training work?
- Customized in-house SEO training for cross-functional teams, including (but not limited to) content, marketing, and development teams.
- In-house SEO training can either be a half-day (2-3 hours) or full-day (6 hours) done by webinar or in-person at the client’s location.
Contact us for more information on pricing and to plan your in-house SEO training.CONTACT US!